Clerks are known by lots of different names - clerical workers or clerical assistants are just a couple of them. Whatever your title, your role will be more or less the same and you'll help manage the more routine administration tasks within an organisation or department.
This training is designed to ensure competency in:
- Customer service
- Health & Safety
- Equality & Diversity
At the end of the training participants will:
- Be able to state their obligations and that of their employer in regards to the documentation of medication
- Have knowledge about storage of medication
- Have knowledge of the different types of medication and how they work
- Know about adverse reactions
- Know the 7 rights and guidelines of administration
- Have understanding about controlled drugs and oxygen
- Have understanding about drug errors
- Have understanding about disposal of medication.
The aim of this course is to refresh existing health care professionals with their professional development.
Enrolment costs only £14.00 and will last for a full year (12 months) from the day of payment. Your certificate will be made available for download/ printing upon successful completion of all quizzes.